We are a successful and expanding air management specialist with a wide range of clients in the South East. We are continually looking for the right people to match the services we offer.
Current situations vacant
Job Title: Compressor Engineer
- To undertake repair, servicing and installation of air compressors and ancillary equipment, in accordance to the current regulations, manufacturer’s recommendations and industry standards.
- A working knowledge of compressed air controls systems.
- Attend regular approved training courses to renew or refresh equipment knowledge.
- Produce reports following service visits along with any certification as required.
- Provide customers with technical support or assistance.
- Give technical assistance for managers.
- Ensure all works/installations are carried out in accordance with the latest statutory regulations or manufactures requirements.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, ensuring a good working relationship for the benefit of the company.
Job Title: Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineer
We are looking for a committed individual to join our fast growing company as a Commercial and Domestic Compliance Engineer in the South East Area.
The position involves servicing Gas boilers & equipment, completing emergency call outs and carrying out quoted works. The role requires the individual to have excellent experience in commercial premises such as government buildings, Utilities companies and commercial offices.
The successful person must be Domestic & Commercial Gas qualified.
They must be able to work under pressure, possess a flexible approach and be prepared to travel. They must be able to achieve the highest standards of customer service.
Previous experience with facilities/maintenance essential. The salary is £32,000 to £36,000, with the opportunity to work additional hours, a company van will be supplied.